Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh Intensive Skin Repair Serum

Times are truly changing. Just because a product is ‘natural’ it no longer means that it is ineffective. We really liked the Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh Intensive Skin Repair Serum, which is 99% natural and paraben free. You wear the serum under your moisturizer day and night. We found that it really works and saw results the morning after the first use! What we liked the most is that we got maximum anti-age benefits, but there was no greasiness. It made our skin smooth and supple and it was a big help with smile lines. So what’s in it? Yes to Blueberries contains organic cotton thistle (helps your skin create collagen), and antioxidants – blueberries, black currant, and apple. However, the scent smells purely of blueberries. A portion of all Yes To products go toward the Yes to Seed Fund, which encourages children to connect with their environment.

“Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh Intensive Skin Repair Serum”

1. Mary says:

It’s always nice to see something natural and paraben-free.

2. Angie says:

I wonder if this is made by the same folks who do the yes to carrot, yes to cucumber, etc. products…?

3. Sally Grubbs says:

I have never seen a skin repair serum that is natural and smells like blueberries. strawberry_sweetheart39 at yahoo dot com

4. Krystal Larson says:

I hope it really smells like blueberries, that would be so cool

5. Diane H says:

I recently won the April Beauty gift pack and a full sized bottle of Say yes to Blueberries was included…I have used it the past 3 nights and LOVE to smell and feel of it. In the mornings my skin feels softer. Can’t wait to get the bottom of the bottle and see how well it works!
    Thanks for the chance to try it out!

6. admin says:

You’re very welcome! We were surprised at the quality of the product considering the price!

7. Avoiding says:

Terrific paintings! That is the type of information that are supposed to be shared across the internet. Disgrace on Google for no longer positioning this put up higher! Come on over and discuss with my site . Thank you =

8. Preventing says:

web 20 Every once in a while we choose blogs that we read. Listed below are the latest sites that we choose isohunt download

9. a707714 says:

I’ve said that least 707714 times. SCK was here

10. tb707714@707714…

I’ve said that least 707714 times….