Estee Lauder Pure Color Intense Kajal EyeLiner

With eyeliner you can transform the shape and the size of your eyes. And when you want a dramatic look, waxy formulas can take some serious effort to show up on your skin. We tried Estee Lauder’s Pure Color Intense Kajal EyeLiner in Blackened Black since it was advertised to give intense color. This product saves time; you don’t have to line your eyes more than once to see great color. It’s a regular pencil that must be sharpened but the liner blends easily and goes on soft. On the downside, you need to be careful when using it on the lower rims of your eyes – you can get specks or smearing. Because the eyeliner is so intense, if you’re not a pro you may want to start out light at first and then press down harder as you get more comfortable. In short, we thought this $20 was great for smoky eyes but wish it flaked less.

To see other posts we’ve made about eyeliner click here

“Estee Lauder Pure Color Intense Kajal EyeLiner”

1. Cat says:

Glad it goes on smooth because I don’t want to pulling on my lid too much… Not so happy with the flaking! Don’t want any hint of raccoon eyes over here!

2. Jen says:

i agree with Cat! It’s also quite pricy for $20.. I use dark eyeshadow as well to play up the smokey eye look.

3. April says:

I love MAC khol in smolder. Goes on easy & I’ve never had a problem with flaking.

4. maraina b says:

Rather expensive but may be worth it if you only have to go over the lids once!!

5. Lila says:

I prefer the pencils you have to sharpen, the self sharpening ones tend to break too easily.

6. Hmm it looks like your website ate my first comment it was extremely long so I guess I¡¯ll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I¡¯m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I¡¯m still new to everything. Do you have any tips for first-time blog writers? I¡¯d certainly appreciate it.

7. a1946173 says:

I’ve said that least 1946173 times. SCK was here

8. tb1946173@1946173…

I’ve said that least 1946173 times….