Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes

We have a new favorite cleansing towelette brand! After seeing Neutrogena’s Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes in Allure magazine, we decided to give them a try. These towelettes truly remove ALL of your makeup effortlessly. You don’t have to make several passes to get everything off. This is not only great for when you’re too lazy to wash your face at night, it’s also great from saving your washcloths from heavy eye makeup. These cloths are soft and gentle on your skin and are actually a bit larger than Ponds Cleansing Towelettes. What we liked about Neutrogena over Ponds is that with Neutrogena there isn’t so much of a residue, so you can go without rinsing.

“Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes”

1. Lila says:

I love the ease of these wipes especially at night before bed.

2. April says:

I agree with Lila; I love wipes to cleanse before bed. Quick, easy, soothing.

3. Hiiyooitscat says:

I would love to try these.. some neutrogena products give me a bad reaction.. so im a bit scared to try these ><

4. maraina b says:

I love these. They are super soft and remove makeup with ease. Leave my face feeling clean.

5. Janice Ivy says:

I love these. They are so easy to use.

6. Veronica says:

These work great. My introduced me to them. I always keep a pack by the side of the bed for those nights I feeling extra extra lazy.

7. Laptops says:

I do accept as true with all of the concepts you¡¯ve offered for your post. They are really convincing and will certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are too brief for novices. May you please extend them a little from subsequent time? Thank you for th¡­

8. Deborah says:

These towelettes are a complete godsend. I used St Ives Makeup Remover and Facial Cleanser for years, but unfortunately this product was stopped being available in my area. I’m over 50 and extremely sensitive skin especially around the eyes and wear contacts. I became frantic on what to try. Read all the reviews about this product, and gave it a shot. Been using these for about two weeks and I’m now a convert. These are amazing, clean ALL makeup off completely and is refreshing and gentle to skin, especially around the eyes. I do not use a cleaner over these towelettes, but I guess you could if you felt you needed to.