Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser

If you have the conundrum of having both oily and dry skin, we are sure you’ll love Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser. This product claims to remove all impurities while leaving 90% of skin’s natural moisture. We tried it and found that it really does work. It removes all of the makeup and dirt, but you don’t have the dry, tight skin that some cleansers leave behind. If you have oily skin you will probably like this as well, as even oily skin needs moisture, and will product more oil if dehydrated. We also discovered this cleanser works great with electric cleansers are silicone scrublets (such as the one that comes with L’Oreal’s 360° Cleansers). We’re not surprised that this is a great product though since their pore strips are an all time favorite.

“Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser”

1. Sarah says:

This would work for me with most of my face dry, but any oily nose area. Soap makes my face feel tight.

2. Lara says:

This stuff would be great for me, as I get dry skin. I’ll have to check it out thanks!

3. Laura says:

Love this brand. This stuff probably works great.

4. Kari Smits says:

I think this came in my Allure Summer Beauty Box. I’ll have to try this out; I’m so loyal to my current cleanser, also Biore but Japanese. The Kao Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Foam is what I currently use and it’s amazing, but I’ll definitely crack this one open!

5. Maraina says:

Yes it did come in the Allure Summer Beauty Box. Haven’t tried it yet but I love other Biore products.

6. Thanks for the something totally new you have revealed in your writing. One thing I¡¯d prefer to touch upon is that FSBO associations are built as time passes. By bringing out yourself to owners the first saturday their FSBO is definitely announced, ahead of the masses get started calling on Friday, you build a good network. By giving them tools, educational products, free accounts, and forms, you become the ally. Through a personal affinity for them plus their scenario, you develop a solid interconnection that, on many occasions, pays off in the event the owners opt with a realtor they know plus trust ¨C preferably you.

7. a2673816 says: