Slice Slanted Soft-Touch Tweezers

eraseAfter seeing a write-up in Allure on Slice Slanted Soft-Touch Tweezers, we decided to give them a try. Designed by famed architect Michael Graves, they have a soft-touch rubberized finish for a better grip and hand-filed precision tips. We figured that it wouldn’t be any better than Tweezerman, which in our opinion, is the most high quality brand. The unique design for the Slanted Soft-Touch Tweezers takes some getting used to. However, after using them for awhile we really liked them. The rubberized finish actually does make a difference; the tweezers stay put instead of slipping through your hands. And of course the tips are great at grabbing fine hairs. We aren’t sure if they are more effective than Tweezerman tweezers, but they are definitely just as good. The only thing is that Slice tweezers aren’t easy to come by in stores and we had to order them on line.

“Slice Slanted Soft-Touch Tweezers”

1. kidcurry says:

always trying new tweezers – can never get just the right one. I have one that I have had for years – but still looking in case I lose it.

2. Liz says:

I would not be ashamed to display those on my vanity. These are a little pricey (for tweezers), but higher quality tweezers usually work better because they are completely aligned at the tip.

3. sharon says:

This sounds like a wonderful product. It is hard to find tweezers that work well.

4. Cathy says:

It sounds great and certainly something I would use. I am very picky with my tweezers and so is my mom she is always stealing mine!

5. Cindy G says:

I am always on the lookout for a great tweezers. It’s hard to find a good one. I think I’ll try this out.

6. Janice says:

would love to try it looks like it won’t slip out of your hands at the wrong time

7. Neisha Jo says:

My favorite tweezers to date are the Sally Hansen “Stray Hair Beware.” They are great at grabbing hair of all lengths from my super THICK brows. Since I stepped on them, I’d love to see how these compare, but they’re almost as expensive as the Tweezerman :/