Suave Cucumber Melon Body Lotion

erase3Since we’re huge fans of Bath & Body Works lotion, we tried Suave’s interpretation of Cucumber Melon.  Suave’s Cucumber Melon lotion delivers on its promise of ease of absorption and long lasting fragrance. The drawback is that you don’t get the same moisturizing as you do with Bath & Body Works. Their formula contains shea butter and vitamins – Suave’s does not. The verdict? This product is a great lightweight lotion, but it’s not moisturizing enough for dry skin.

Tip: Do you have skin that’s so dry it’s flaking? It may be a light sunburn. Makes sure your using sunscreen or at least use a lotion with an SPF and see if it helps.

“Suave Cucumber Melon Body Lotion”

1. ribbie says:

Cucumber Melon lotion sounds good I want to try it!! 🙂

2. Belle says:

I love Bathand body works lotion, this one sounds good too!

3. Liz says:

I like a rich body cream or butter in the winter, but summer is perfect for a lightweight moisturizer.

4. Christine Didyk says:

The cucumber scent is so light and summery. This lotion works super on my dry heels.

5. Calli says:

I’d rather use a formula with shea butter and vitamins always.

6. I have always had a passion for Suave Body Lotions.

7. Thanks for the review! This sounds like a better summer lotion than for winter.

8. Izzi says:

By far Suave(and St.Ives)produce the best lotions!Affordable,AFFECTIVE lotions that really aid in the moisture retention of my skin.It’s best to use after stepping out of the show when the skin is still damp. 😉

9. wesley says:

Am living witness of this lotion it works more than what is said about it, it smooth the skin, removes black spots, smells nice and good.etc